The following rules apply to the voting process:
- votes are valid throughout the voting period only, any votes made before or after this period will not be counted
- one vote per masternode is allowed
- votes may not be altered once submitted
- your masternode must be considered active by the network throughout the entire voting period in order for your vote to count
- a minimum of 30%* of the total masternodes must approve the voting initiative for it to be implemented
* The actual calculation is (# YES votes – # NO votes) > (# masternodes with voting rights * .30)
How to Vote
How to Vote
If you are running the controller wallet setup, open the debug console and enter the command
masternode vote-many yea or masternode vote-many nay
If you are still running the hot remote wallet then you will need to log in to your VPS and enter the command chaincoin-cli masternode vote yea or chaincoin-cli masternode vote nay on each of your master nodes. You are also encouraged to upgrade to the controller wallet setup asap by using the conversion .pdf guide which is available by clicking here.
Please be advised that this is still a very experimental process. We hope to see you soon.
Get ChainCoin #get-chaincoin
ChainCoin Wallet #get-wallet
Available on Windows, Linux, and Mac.